mercredi 30 août 2017

How to recover photos after loosing them?

What happened was my e-mail was not syncing properly to the Gmail app (the e-mail is hotmail) and I uninstalled app updates so that the app can go back to the factory version. I then noticed that my gmail account was still logged in but not my hotmail, so I added the account back and I updated the Gmail app to the latest version.

Long story short, I got the e-mail to work again but I noticed when I did uninstall the updates from the Gmail app I lost some photos.

Is there any way to retrieve these as I don't have a backup of these pictures. Does anyone know why this (lost my photos) might have happened in the process?

I have a Moto E (2nd Generation) and I am on Android version 6.0.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vL8LBM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire