jeudi 31 août 2017

Need fitness app suggestion for Jakcom B3 Smart Band please

I just bought a Jakcom B3 Smart Band for my other half and have a problem getting the fitness data on the phone. I found a video tutorial online that says to download BT Music for making phone calls and listening to music. And to download iCreBand to view your fitness data. The BT Music app works perfect. I was able to pair and connect to the BT Music app. I can make calls and listen to music no problem. The iCreBand app can not find the Jakcom B3 when I search within the app. The video shows the guys phone with 2 bluetooth connections for this watch one is called BT Music (which is connected) and the other is called iCre Band (which isn't connected and can't be found via bluetooth search). Our phone is the HTC Desire. I am lost as to what I am doing wrong. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vNC1YT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire