jeudi 31 août 2017

lg g3 beat stuck in boot, possible bootloop problem

Hi, I have a problem with my LG G3 Beat and it's the first time it's happening to me. My battery ran down to zero like normal, but when I charged it and tried to turn it on as usual, the LG logo and small animation it does went on like normal but then the screen went black and the small red light on top of it kept flashing as if it was still booting. I let it stay that way for some minutes but I still couldn't get any startscreen or anything, I tried unplugging and plugging the battery but I had the same outcome. I even tried to turn on my phone with no battery plugged in but it did not work. I tried using LG PC Suite but it does not recognize my phone, even if i have it plugged in and all. I've been going through the internet for a while but all the threads are old or do not describe my problem. I need some serious help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2etYmYN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire