mercredi 30 août 2017

Tracker tcd opt out...my son installed the malware app!!

My son has a Samsung J5; suddenly, ads pop up every few seconds and there is a small opt out box bottom left. So, apparently, rather than ask me, he installs the opt-out app as it suggests and then deletes it. This didn't help, so he went to option 2 manual opt out, which involves divulging IMEI etc...I despair of the child... When this didn't sort it, he finally came to me for help. I've tried adblocker, but this is on home screen etc so not within a browser. He hasn't recently installed any apps although 'may have' (i.e. definitely did, he's 15) accessed a questionable website. I'm fairly certain this will be the cause, but what can I do to remedy this? Will a factory reset protect him, given he's already given away the IMEI number?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vL4i1X
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire