mercredi 30 août 2017

Complete action using popup, and volume changing on it's own

Basically I keep getting that dumb "complete action using" popup. I don't know how to stop it. It just started happening yesterday. There was a system update yesterday but I can't remember if it started happening before or after the update (I have a horrendous memory). In addition to that the volume keeps popping up as well. Turning the volume up, turning my phone to vibrate when I have it on silent. This started at about the same time the complete action using popup problem started but I don't know for sure if they're related. Another problem is when I'm watching YouTube videos with pause randomly, again I don't know if this is related to the other issues. I don't know if the update was riddled with bugs, if my phone got a virus somehow, I have no idea. But it's really annoying and I'm kinda scared that my phone is broken.

I have a Samsung galaxy note, the 5 I think.

I'm also bad with technology so if you know a fix please explain so any ***** (like myself) can understand. Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wjzjOe
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire