jeudi 31 août 2017

My phone can't connect as a media device

I have a two-year-old Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, running Lollipop. Recently I needed to transfer some files over to it and from it through my laptop, and I found out it just wouldn't connect anymore. It still charges, but I cannot view my files. I have tried three different USB cables. I tried plugging it in with the USB Debugging box checked and unchecked. I know it can't be the laptop's problem, because I tried two different ones and I also tried a different phone - a Huawei - on my laptop, which worked just fine. I know it's supposed to show me some sort of notification to let it be connected, but it doesn't. It simply charges.
Can anybody help me with the solution for this problem?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wqZgtI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire