jeudi 31 août 2017

Why can't I boot in Recovery mode?

I accidentally locked myself out of my Samsung Galaxy S7 yesterday. I had to do a Factory Reset because I had exhausted all other options. There are over 1,000 photos that I lost when I reset my phone.

I did a quick search on data recovery for Android phones, and Dr. Fone was one that came up consistently. (I was suspicious, but I downloaded and installed anyway.) I failed to recover all of my data, but now, when I restart my phone it displays the word "Custom" and an unlocked padlock on the initial boot screen. Why? Is there a way to remove this? I read suggestions on this problem that included booting your phone in Recovery mode, and when I did this, all that came up was a blue screen with a yellow warning sign and a dead Android underneath. It says something like "No Command" underneath that. Now, THAT concerns me. I have no idea what it means and I've never had problems booting in Recovery mode before.

Has anyone had a similar experience, and what steps should I take to fix this problem?

Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2eHVgx4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire