mercredi 30 août 2017

Where are photos stored on the phone when they are in the trash?

I just recently bought a pixel and have been really enjoying it so far. I am still tinkering with some of the settings and decided to turn the backup setting off in the Google Photos app.

Once that was turned off I was messing around taking some photos and then deleting them shortly after. Once they were deleted, I checked the trash bin option in the app and saw the deleted photos. It made me wonder where they were stored. So I was digging around the file explorer of the phone and could not find them anywhere.

Does anyone know where deleted photos are stored when they are in the device trash bin?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2x7aqG6
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire