jeudi 31 août 2017

Galaxy S7 at&t nougat

So I have had this problem where my phone does not recognize that there is a software update. It Is still stuck on 6.0.1. I have posted about this before, and nothing worked (I decided to post it again because there a very small odds that someone will see and respond to my old posts). I tap software update, then an at&t software update screen comes up and i tap check for updates, then it seems to scan for a few seconds, and just says "your current software is up go date" WHICH IT ISNT!! My dad with a S7 edge has nougat, and everyone else I have ever seen with a S7 has nougat. I know a few people with the exact same model, at&t branded S7, and they have the most recent version on their phone. I even just now downloaded smart switch on my computer, connected my phone via cable, and it still didn't say it had an update. Normally with smart switch if there is an update, it will tell you under your phones name and let you update, but NOPE! Nothing. I went into the smart switch settings and predownlaoded the update to the backup that I just made to the computer, so if I factory resetted and restored from that backup, I would defently get the update. I just am not sure about factory resetting because nowhere does it tell me exactly how much data I will loose. Is it like you just get your apps reinstalled and pictures put back and that's it, or does it restore everything down to the last detail? Anyway I just really want the nougat update and I have no clue why I'm not getting it.

Tl;dr- My phone doesn't register that there is a software update to upgrade from 6.0.1 to 7.0 nougat, and nothing seems to be working to get the update without manually flashing it or factory resetting, which I really don't want to do


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wVsHXV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire