mercredi 30 août 2017

Why are my GIF's so small in thread?

Hello, I am using Android Messages by Google and the GBoard keyboard to be able to send GIF's via text message. It has been working great until a few days ago.

I recently noticed that the GIF's started appearing much smaller in the thread with the other messages than in the past and also compared to other GIF's I received from others. If you click on the GIF, it brings it up to the actual size of the GIF as it normally would, so I know the GIF has sent properly. Has anybody else seen this?

I am using Samsung Galaxy S6 with Verizon on Android 7 and the latest software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2x6HWwm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire