jeudi 31 août 2017

Music Syncing: PC with Android?

I just picked up a new budget / entry level Android tablet, the Acer Iconia One 10 with Android v7. It's not my first Android, but it has been about five years since my last which ran 2.3.

What is the current state of affairs with music syncing? Not merely copying music to the device, but actual SYNC? I have way more music than is practical to take with me all at once or to manage manually. My current setup is iOS based: iTunes with smart playlists that sync back and forth with my iPhone as I listen to music. The music is stored on my desktop computer, not the cloud. And... this is why I switched (back) to iOS five or so years ago.

With the prices of the iPhone 8 expecting to start at over a thousand dollars, I'm wondering if I can replicate the setup to Android - if I can, I may switch back to Android for my next phone upgrade. My desktop is Windows 10.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vwBgbl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire