lundi 26 février 2018

S8 Plus - Some messages go to Samsung Messages and other Google Messages

Hi Android Central,

For some reason it appears that Samsung Messages and Google Messages are competing to be my primary messaging application. My preference is Google Messages and has been set in the settings too, but when I receive I message from a friend who has an S8, the message is received by Samsung Messages, or, when someone leaves me a voicemail, it goes to Samsung Messages, not Google Messages. All other SMS' are received in Google Messages.

I've played around with the setting a few times and even used Samsung Messages but I can't stand the interface.

Is anyone else having this problem and how did you overcome this?

Thanks in advance for your help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2GMl2Mx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire