mardi 27 février 2018

Verify app files?

I'm on a Samsung S7 edge , I was wondering if there is a way to essentially reinstall an app without uninstalling it as a way to repair it if I think there are corrupted files.

A little background: my phone died while on maximum power saving mode. When I booted it up, power saving was off and the resolution was really weird, I think it didn't change back. So I turn max power saving on and off again. The resolution became normal, but a lot of my settings reverted to default. My app data was there and my home screen layout was fine, but things like having icon frames were turned on when they were previously off, and the quick settings panel was completely reset.

Now none of this really mattered except when I opened LINE Messenger, it did not open, and then my phone gave me the message that Line has stopped. So I restarted the app, and then it said it keeps stopping. I did try clearing the cache and even tried opening it in max power saving mode to see if that had an effect. Line customer support has not been of any help, and it's been like this for about 20 days. I would just uninstall and reinstall, but then I would lose my chat history and I really cannot lose that, so I'm trying to fix the app without losing that.

Any help is appreciated


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2CpwXli
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire