dimanche 29 avril 2018

Tablet for 8-year-old that isn't already outdated?

I'm not looking for anything particularly insane... It doesn't need to have a Snapdragon 845 or a billion gigs of RAM. It just needs to be able to handle certain things, like Netflix at 1080p, Geometry Dash, Minecraft, etc. I also want it to have at least Android 7.0 so the wife and I can control it via Android Family Link.

We're trying to keep it under $200 as well.

Most importantly, we need it to not be a pile of trash.

There are so many tablets out there that I don't know what to make of them all and would like some first-hand experience.

I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 and 10. Also, I was looking at the Fire HD 10, but I worry that it's still on a Fire OS based on Android 5.1.

Any suggestions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2FqJeCM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire