mardi 29 août 2017

Is there a way to use the three button remote on Apple earpods to pause audio on a LG K20 plus?

When playing an audio file on my LG K20 plus and wearing Apple earpods, if I press the pause button the audio stops momentarily and as soon as I speak, the Google robot starts talking to me, usually saying that they don't understand what I said. About a minute later, the audio starts back automatically. I plan to invest in a set of Bluetooth earphones which I hope will not have the same issue, but in the meantime the Apple earpods are what I have and I need to be able to pause the audio if someone comes into the room to speak with me. Plus I'd like to be able to use the wired earpods with the phone's radio.

I read another thread on this forum addressing this problem on a LG V10 (http://ift.tt/2vHEVhy) from 2015-2016. The responses on the thread got a little too technical for me to follow but the gist of the matter was that it was a hardware problem and there really wasn't a fix for it. Does anyone know if the issue has ever been addressed and a solution found?

Also does anyone know if wired earphones with a one-button remote would have the same issue?

I'd appreciate suggestions and information.

Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vpvQyZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire