mercredi 30 août 2017

Restore whatsapp messages to new phone

Hello. I've just bought a new Galaxy S8 (old phone is S6 Edge). I've downloaded WhatsApp and it won't restore the message history from the Google drive backup nor when I copy the file across directly between phones as per the FAQ on WhatsApp.

I've backed up the original file a few times already (thinking it was corrupt) but this still hasn't worked. I've also tried renaming the database file before transferring to different crypt versions.

Currently it downloads the full file and when restoring it gets to 31% before saying it can't restore and do I want to restore from an older backup. I select yes and it just go continually says restoring but not doing anything. Things I've checked ;

Operating system the same
WhatsApp version the same
Google account the same
Enough space for backup and restore

Any ideas?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2iHBypW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire