mercredi 30 août 2017

Why isn't my phone charging?

Have a Moto G3 with charging issues for the past month.

Use it for android auto in my car which worked well but then one day it stopped charging or recognizing the car's AA. Bought new USB cables, other phones work, not the G3 anymore.

Charge it nightly with a slow 1.2A charger which would work. One night the battery drained before I could charge it. Once it charged to 5-6% it would boot up and then turn off. Occurred 10-15 times even with trying safe mode boot up. The next morning it was off but charged to 50%.

Since then, can't use that charger or any slow <2A chargers. I replaced the bed stand charger with 2.0A and used the same cable and it charges.

Sometimes it shows charging symbol while it's in my pocket. With slow amp chargers it doesn't even recognize a cable is plugged in for charging.

Don't mind most of this and a faster charger, but not being able to use Android Auto ,since my guess is the USB port is only 1A, is annoying at least.

Any thoughts as to what's going on? Can it be fixed? I'm waiting for Pixel 2 and will likely preorder it but dunno when that will happen.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2xyhlG7
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire