jeudi 30 août 2018

Camera App Missing From Max Power Saving Mode

Hey everybody. I have a Samsung S7 running Android 8.0. I was using the maximum power saving mode the other day. I was rearranging the apps on the home screen when all of the sudden I lost the ability to use the default Samsung email app and the default Samsung camera app. And by losing the ability I mean they no longer appear as apps I can choose to place on the maximum power saving mode home screen. But I know they work, because I can access the camera through the gallery app. And I think I can access the email app as well, although I am not entirely sure, how it was I got to it last time.

Anyhow, I have rebeooted tried clearing data and caches, all to no avail. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Note: I am not looking to root my device to fix the problem.

-Raymond


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2wCoPIS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire