jeudi 2 août 2018

Does auto updating apps eventually use up my internal storage?

I have my phone to not udate apps automatically because I think it uses up my internal storage which I only have 16gb of original storage.
Should I enable auto update or not.
On my new LG premier plus phone I have updates set to not update automatically but some apps still update automatically and I have checked each app and all of them I have the auto update boxes unchecked.
I would appreciate any answers that would help me keep my phone running fast like it is now because it's New and I have heard to leave the phone alone as you got it is the best way to keep it longer and running like it did when it was New. Thanks


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2O2wKWY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire