mercredi 29 août 2018

Horrible Note 5 Battery, I already did all the "tricks".

I am beyond frustrated with my Galaxy note 5. I plug it in to 100%, as soon as it is disconnected, it is down to 98, within 2 seconds. I do a force restart and it immediately goes to under 70%. I have tried wall chargers, fast chargers, car chargers. I do the maintenance checks and it always say that there was no abnormal battery activity detected, and I laugh.

I have turned it off to charge. Airplane mode to charge. Letting it go down to 0% and charge.

I have already done all of the other suggestions of battery saver, screen brightness, Location, data, ALL OF IT.

Is this phone just done?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LDY4t0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire