mercredi 30 août 2017

why does my case interfere with my touch screen?

I have the smaller Pixel phone. I had it replaced because the touch screen was erratic. It would randomly swipe town from the top, click things, etc. causing text messages to be sent when I was in the middle of typing, or the contact being dialed without me tapping the button myself.

It also had some gps issues, so I glad I got it replaced but I have being having the same issues with the new phone's touch screen and the culprit seems to be the case.

It's a simple, thin, flexible, wrap around "bumper"-style case that I use only to prevent the screen from cracking if dropped. It doesn't cover the screen at all, just adds a small lip around it. However, when I remove the case I don't experience these touch issues at all.

I have tried washing the inside and outside of the cover and looking for any dust that might be causing the problem but I can't figure out why this is happening.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2xNmZnl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire