mercredi 30 août 2017

Xperia Z3C - Wifi connexion drop issue

Hi everyone,

I'll try to clearly explain my Wifi issue (excuse my poor English level) with my Z3C. Thanks in advance for your help.

When I connect to a Wifi network, it connect but after few second it disconnect...then reconnect...and disconnect... etc...
It appear that Wifi icon turn off, and turn on automatically. I think that Wifi service stop/start/stop.... When it appeared, I was using the original stock ROM in KitKat version. I wasn't using Wifi for a while and couln't remember any accident with my phone that could be the source of the problem. I encounter this issue no matter was the wifi access point.

- I tried to do a Factory reset > Same issue
- I tried to use Sony Companion and did an update to Marshmallow > Same issue
- I flashed my ROM with Flashtool with D5803_23.0.A.2.93_Generique_FR > Same issue
- I flashed my ROM with the last operator Stock ROM I founded on XperiFirm > Same issue
- I installed TWRP, rooted and Flashed D5803_23.5.A.1.291_R2D_SliMM_3.8, Wipped Dalvik > Same issue
- I tried to change the channel of the Wifi access point > Same issue
- I set a static IP > Same issue
- I used the old DHCP Lolipop client in developer options, delete networks options, reboot > Same issue
- I tried without Data and Bluetooth > Same issue

I'm going crazy with this and can't bring myslef to think that is a hardware problem.

Here is the link to see all errors that occured in Log when the issue occured :

http://ift.tt/2vsWHdo

Thanks a lot for your help !

Have a good day.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vKrMUX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire