mercredi 30 août 2017

Starting today, can't access Notifications or Buttons while in apps

Have had official Android O release for about a week on my Verizon Pixel XL (I did the sign-up with Google to be able to download and install it). Everything seemed to be working fine until today.

Now when I open an app (mostly noticing on games at this point), I can't swipe to get to the Notifications menu, nor can I access the buttons for Back or Home. I'm essentially trapped in the app and can't get out of it unless I reboot. Even doing a soft power off and back on and unlocking, I'm back in the app with no ability to get out.

I can access the notifications on the home screen and, it seems, in Google's own apps, like the Play store. Although the Play store shows I have updates for some apps but is now hanging when trying to update them.

Not sure what happened between yesterday and today. This is totally new. Anyone else seeing anything like this?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vKjXPk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire