mercredi 30 août 2017

How to remove Multi User Icon Selection from Status bar?

Good morning to everyone. I have a problem with the multiuser selection. I've bought a Galaxy TAB A with Android 6.0 to permit to my little child to watch videos en YouTube and use kid's app. I've installed an app to block the possibility of make change in the configuration and only by an administrator password I can select which program can be executed and which App can be downloaded. My other child, creating a new user, can bypass this restriction and download games, social network and all that he wants. How can I remove or limitate the multi user selection?
Thanks so much.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2vJVadW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire