mercredi 30 août 2017

Nexus 7 tablet, 2016, Wi-fi connection error: "Wi-fi has no internet access"

Hi everyone,
I have a Nexus 7, android version 6.0.1, 2016. I have never previously had a problem connecting to wi-fi with the device, however I have just actioned a password on the TP-Link satellite broadband router to make the connection secure (as I had been using an unsecure network). Now the tablet recognises the router's strong signal and connects but says "Wi-fi has no Internet access". Everyone elses devices (smart phones and laptops) connect perfectly to the TP-Link router since I added the security password, apart from the Nexus 7 tablet. Why? I have tapped 'ignore network', connected to 'new network', entered the new password, turned both off and on again, etc., nothing! It won't connect properly.
Getting really p****d off! >:-( Help will be much appreciated please!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wIHPHu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire