mardi 29 août 2017

Read a .txt file on Asus K013 Tablet

Up until yesterday I was able to read imported .txt files with the resident File Manager. Now it won't with an error saying "open file failed" . I didn't knowingly change anything. There's no way to uninstall it, no way to update it, it's embedded in the tablet which is really frustrating. I deleted and imported the files again and still get the same error. I called Asus tech support and they weren't able to help other than tell me to download another file manager. I downloaded Tetra Free but it comes back with a text box asking me "Open with" but no options are displayed. I'd really like to use the resident File Manager. Any ideas out there what I can do? Thanks, Eric


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2wIEYyo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire